We do not provide any advice re: EEA(PR) applications via individual emails. If our articles do not contain the information you are looking for, please contact Enquiries for European Citizens on 0300 123 2253, or leave a comment under one of the articles.

ø;If interested, please contact us on the email below:

Share This:

2 Comments on "Contact"

  1. Hello I’m really so sorry about that I lost my credit card and my documents for my husband I send it with the old one please can you help me,I need really your help iam so sorry I don’t now how can I dot it,my name is vionisa ntimpra and my Husband name is orgesti kurti and we send it the documents 06-03-2017 and then after two days I lost my credit card and I want to give you the new onerous change to take the payment please contact with me millions thanks from my Heart it’s really so important for me.

  2. Hi. Przyjechalam do UK 2013 w Lutym . Ja nie mam jeszcze lat do stalej rezydentury ale moj partner z ktorym mieszka ma juz takie prawo. Czy On moze mnie wpisac do swojej allikacjii?
    Czy przy Jego aplikacji o stala rezydenture ja tez otrzymam stala rezydenture ?

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.